High quality and low final cost through in-house production:
- Design and Engineerning in Walluf-on-Rhine, near Wiesbaden and Frankfurt
- Our “Head of Design Department”, Mr. Lottré, designs hydraulic cylinders for Hans Holland since 1972 !
- This large know-how gives our customers the security that all new cylinders will run perfectly and smooth right from the start
- CNC-milling in all dimensions: more than 40 milling machines working every day !
- CNC-turning up to 4 meter in diameter and 12 meter in length: more than 20 lathes running in 2 and 3 shifts every day!
- Gun-drilling up to 4,5m from each side
- 3 kilns for heat treatment up to 6m in length and 3 sand-blasting machines
- Horizontal and vertical honing for inner and outer diameter
- Flat-grinding up to 8m in length and 2m in width
- Rotary-grinding up to 6m in lenght and 850mm diameter
- Nitriding in-house; chrome and nickel and zinc from galvanic suppliers up to 11m
- Assembly in separate assembly halls; gantry cranes in assembly with 50 ton and 20 ton capacity
- Powder-coating and spray-painting on a daily 2-shift routine
- CNC-measurement machines Zeiss, Stiefelmayer, FARO, Mitutoyo, X-ray from Philips
- Measuring with FARO-arm directly on the machine ! by our FARO-specialist
- Pressure-testing of final cylinders with a quality-certificate
- more than 180 employees in production plus some 20 engineers and project managers
- Large stock of special seals: more than 1.000 different seals are deliverable the same day !
- We are certified to ISO 9001 and deliver to the automotive manufacturers and large OEMS every week
- We assemble the cylinders horizontally and vertically in our separate assembly hall
We cover all process steps in-house; this results in time and cost-advantages for you!
We can offer lower prices than the competition